Fitness is a journey and for most, it’s not an easy one. Results don’t happen overnight, they take consistent effort on a daily basis. My job, as your trainer, is to use my knowledge to provide you with the most efficient way to get to your goals, and then to support you every step of the way.
In the past I have had great success in helping clients with dramatic weight-loss and body transformations. As long as you have the right attitude and are willing to commit to the process, the possibilities are endless! Sure, there will be moments where you’ll want to quit, moments where you’ll stumble, but it’s my job to make sure you get back up and remember why you started!
The body is capable of incredible things, it’s the mind you need to convince!
- Cert III Fitness
- Cert IV Fitness
- 2nd Year Advanced Diploma Nutrition
- Pre & Post-natal Exercise Instructor
- Stretch & Myofascial Release
- LesMills® BodyPump Instructor
- Freestyle Cycle Instructor
- Punchfit Certified
- Level 2 Fitness Australia Trainer
- First Aid & CPR
- Women’s Health & Fitness
- Pre & Post-Natal Exercise
- Sustainable Weight Loss & Lifestyle Management
- HIIT & Circuit Style Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Group Fitness
- Stretch & Foam Rolling