‘’Failure is not the opposite of success. It is part of success.’’
Being in the fitness industry within the Australian Army and as a Personal Trainer for 13 years, I understand that when using your mental strength to its fullest advantage, the body is capable of extraordinary things.
During my time as a fitness instructor, I have had the opportunity to work with thousands of people from different backgrounds and help them achieve their own personal goals. I have learnt that everyone is unique and requires their own specific training and program to achieve their best result.
I have always enjoyed pushing everyone I train mentally and physically to have them reach limits they have never thought possible, safely and in a fun-filled environment.
- Certificate III in Fitness and Health
- Certificate IV in Fitness and Health
- Combat Fitness Leader Australian Army
- AIK Power Bag, Kettlebell and Battle rope training
- First Aid and CPR
- Olympic Lifting
- Mobility & Injury Rehabilitation
- Strength training
- Weight management
- Preparing for government fitness testing
- Crossfit Gymnastics
- Sports specific