A sports lover since I was a child, I have practiced lots of different disciplines (skiing, soccer, swimming, martial arts). At the age of 16 in Italy, my country of origin, I developed a passion for fitness training and callisthenics. I became very interested in human movement, sport and scientific training, so after high school I studied ‘Exercise and Sport Science’ at university and majored in ‘Adapted and Preventive Sport Training’. During my studies, I was working as a health trainer and Kung Fu instructor, with a focus on the wellbeing of my clients (fat loss, aesthetic training, strength conditioning, postural training and injury rehabilitation).
I love to learn from other professionals and I will always keep up to date with latest fitness science and disciplines.
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sport Science
- Certificate III Fitness
- Certificate IV Fitness
- Certified Kung Fu Instructor
- Postural Training, Pain Relief, Mobility and Stretching
- Aesthetic Training, Fat Loss & Maintenance and Nutritional Advice
- Injury Rehabilitation and Management
- Strength Training and Conditioning
- Functional Training Applied at Wellness
- Health / Lifestyle Coach