I came into the fitness industry back in 2014 when I set off to hike my way around the Himalayas and than summit a few of its local mountains. It was then when I was amazed by the holistic lifestyle of the Nepalese.
With a truly healthy mind and body you appreciate the relationship physical training has on your mental discipline and overall wellness. It’s this holistic view that I believe in and aim to present to each of my clients, coaching you through every goal you have no matter how big or small.
Over the years, I’ve learned many skills from some of the greatest coaches I know. Teaching skills like how to develop efficient movement patterns, sculpting muscle, and performance under stress are what make up being coached by myself.
If you’re new to a gym or have been training for years there is definitely a place for you here in our family.
- Master Functional Trainer
- Certificate 3 and 4 in fitness
- Recomp Certified
- Certified pilates instructor
- Inform Running studio workshop
- Powerlifting fundamentals
- Strong man
- Movement patterns correction and training for performance
- Body Composition
- Development & Enabling of techniques focused on of relieving/preventing pain in the workplace.
- Wellness training: Teaching of proper balance inside and outside the gym.
- Running coach: Performance, gait analyses, and running specific rehabilitation techniques.
- Hypoxic training.